Most FIFA 19 players adopt the strategies which favor strikers and attackers. Therefore, the default formation of your team may not be the best one for scoring goals. There are some tips on building an attacking formation so that you can set up the best formation for scoring goals in FIFA 19.
- In this game, you have a ton of the individual tactics control at your disposal. You can switch up Formation on the go and set the custom formations to each Game Plans. So you’re no longer in need of locking yourself into only one rigid formation.
- If you’re going with Attacking Game Plan, you had better go with a 4-2-3-1 formation. Keeping good width will help you feed the ball in from the wing which moves that line of four attackers in to score goals.
- For your Ultra Attacking Play, you should go for a 4-2-4. This will ensure that there is a high density of attackers to connect with any crosses you send.
- Assigning Fast Build Up to customize your attacking plays is a good idea. This can gradually speed up play when you get closer to the goal and also make your offensive moves more dynamic.
- Instructions can be assigned to any players in your squad. This determines how they will react is up to the Game Plan you choose. We recommend the “Get in Behind” Instruction for strikers because this will help you feed through balls to your best strikers.
FIFA 19 Attacking Controls – Shot Types List and Shooting Controls
Knowing exactly which kind of shot to use in each situation is a good way to maximize your scoring potential. However, it won’t be worthy if you don’t understand the shot controls. That’s why we’ve listed the attacking controls in FIFA 19 below.
- Shoot/ Volley/ Header – Circle/B
- Timed Finish – Circle/B + Circle/B
- Chip Shot – L1/LB + Circle/B
- No Touch Feints – R1/RB + Left Stick
- Protect Ball – L2/LT
- Call for Support – R1/ RB
- Finesse Shot – R1/RB + Circle/B
- Cancel – L2/LT + R2/RT
- Flair Shot – L2/LT + Circle/ B
- Fake Shot – Circle/B + X/A