FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) has become the flagship mode in FIFA 19 for a few years and this year is no exception. There have been some changes to FUT this year, with new modes, tournaments, and rewards. To help you understand them, we’ve collected some info into this FUT guide with essential tips and tricks to build the best ultimate team as well as some advice on the way to make FIFA Coins as fast as possible.
FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Tips
- Play through all the challenges that are given to you at the start of each game. There are so many new features to get your head around, so see you through them during the early hours of the game.
- If you’re going to spend some time in a game, or organize your squad, try some players in the transfer market. This will help you save a lot of money while waiting for the bidding to end is worth it well.
- Instead of buying Player Packs early on, try to target specific players in the positions that you need.
- All players can only be used at a certain time amount. You can check out information on how many games each player has left by moving the right stick and hovering over a card. Apply contract consumables to extend this.
- Focus on chemistry first when starting out. Keeping high chemistry is key if you want to be sure that you can enter every event when it comes.
- When it comes to chemistry, when you have maxed it before heading into a game, then you can swap your players around without affecting chemistry.
- You will have to use Fitness Cards in order to heal injured players because they will only naturally recover by being in the main squad, that isn’t ideal.
- You can get more FIFA Coins at higher difficulties, therefore, if you are up for the challenge, just go for it.
- Listing your Bronze players on the transfer market once you get them is a great way to make money.