One of the most effective and easiest ways to score the goals in FIFA 19 is from your corners. There are some tips to elevate your set pieces when taking corners in FIFA 19 so that you can score the majority of the time. Here are the best guides to take corners in this game:
- Always pass to a second player. You can call one player forward while you are taking the corner, and then pass off to one. Passing the ball in this way gives more opportunities to score from corners in FIFA 19.
- When you pass the pall to the second player, hit R1/RB. You’ll dummy the ball and can take this second player the space to shoot or cross in a curled cross.
- Curl the corners with the right stick once holding the shoot button, this helps add power to any chances coming out of the cross.
- Head into the tactics menu then tweak the Corners bar in the defense section. This allows you to change the number of players as you want in the box during a corner.
FIFA 19 Attacking Controls – Shooting Controls and Shot Types List
Knowing exactly which shot to use in each situation and knowing the shot controls is a great way to maximize your goal-scoring potential. We’ve listed the attacking controls in FIFA 19 for you to follow.
- Timed Finish – Circle/B + Circle/B
- Shoot/ Volley/ Header – Circle/B
- Chip Shot – L1/LB + Circle/B
- Finesse Shot – R1/RB + Circle/B
- No Touch Feints – R1/RB + Left Stick
- Fake Shot – Circle/B + X/A
- Protect Ball – L2/LT
- Cancel – L2/LT + R2/RT
- Call for Support – R1/ RB
- Flair Shot – L2/LT + Circle/ B
- Flick Up For Volley – R3/RS (Press)
- Slow Dribble – L1/LB + Left Stick + Direction
- Left Stick (Towards Ball) + Disguised First Touch – R1/RB (Press and Hold)
- Left Stick (Towards the Ball) + Let Ball Run – R1/ RB (Press and Hold)