You’ve probably read a lot of tips on how to play Agario. Just like any other new games that are getting popular, many players would love to find the best ways to beat the game. In this case, we will tell you some useful tips to help you improve your game.
Some individuals would even go as far as create hacks that will override the game’s current system also, thus turning it into a cheat. You can find a lot of them online. However, the Agario hack you will learn here are all about how you can take advantage of the simplest things you can find in the game.
- You already know that when your cell becomes really big, you’ll slow down. The only way to go back to your usual speed is to split up. However, your cell can’t remain that way all the time since they’ve gotten smaller, but this time with other cells to control. When you grow big again, try looking for a corner and a wall to eject the mass towards one of the cells you can absorb. Many players utilize this strategy; however, they don’t do it often when they reach units of more than 3. When you want to feed one of your cells, you only need to aim at one at a time.
- Generally, it is best to eject one mass to another cell that is of greater size than you. They will not bother swallowing you if they find you are too small. Since you provided them with a part of your mass, they will either leave you alone or team up with you. It is true that you can team up with other players if you want. Ejecting your mass to a skilled player will give you more advantage by avoiding dangers, but you should also watch out for the solo players as you are giving them the idea that mass shooting is equalled to a team member.
- If you are surrounded with big cells when you are small, your option at this point is to become as unpredictable as you can. This will make them think twice about trying to eat you.
- When you feel sure about teaming up with another player, give them your small cells if you have spilt yourself from a virus. You can also eat up their smaller cells if they split from the same situation as you.
- Even if a bunch of small cells may seem like an easy target to you, don’t underestimate them. They have the tendency to merge together to create a bigger cell than you. This is one strategy that players come up with in order to corner an opponent. When you see cells grouped together in a count of 6 to 7, avoid eating them unless you can find a way to split them up and slowly swallow each of them.
Beating the Agario game is usually about the most effective strategies but you could also look for an online Agario hack generator (you could try here) which will increase your boost powers and increase your mass. This can be a great help to new players when you seem be getting eaten in the first minute or two every time you start a game.Read More