We’ve collected and written down here a list of the FIFA 19 essential tips, from keeping up with the new gameplay features, to goal scoring technique.
- Learn how to use Timed Finishing – The new Timed Finishing shot is defined by the double tap shot input. It has three success levels which are indicated by your player icon’s color on release. Timed Finishing is most suitable for shots outside the box, and increase a little bit the power behind the ball.
- Driven Shot – The Driven Shot is really a beast. It’s now mapped to L1 + R1 + Shoot. You should shot for one on one situation, and is also useful for volleys.
- Slow down – One of the most popular mistakes which many FIFA 19 players make is to rely heavily on the sprint button. You may easily lose the ball while sprinting, so just use it for attacking plays and goal approaches.
- Ground Cross – If you are playing against another player, use the ground cross to fool him. Ground crosses (double press cross) can be a great way to mix things up when your opponent mostly expect you to loft a cross in from up high.
- Use Tactics – Among all series, FIFA 19 has the deepest tactics options. Before each game, look at the dynamic tactics menu and tweak to your play style to make a huge difference.
- Quick Tactics – While playing, remember to use the quick tactics.
- Up, Up – One of the most useful tips in FIFA 19 is pressing Up twice while attacking. This will help players to get into the box, and make a huge difference while crossing the ball.
- Turn the difficulty up – If you want to get better at this game, you should have the difficulty at Professional. It will take you out of your comfort zone and make Career Mode much easier.
- Learn the way to switch players with the right stick – Instead of hitting LB or L1, you can use the right analog stick to switch player. As you see can see, using L1 can only switch you to the player who are nearest to the ball and this isn’t always the best option. Flicking the stick towards the player who you really want to switch to is much better, and gives you much more options.
Tip 6: Work Backward
Working backward is a popular technique you may gain from childhood maze puzzles. Identify the end of the puzzle, start from it and work through the steps in reverse order to find the beginning. This is a common technique that can be used to solve piping puzzles. In many puzzle games like Azada, you will find the following pipe fitting puzzle. If you find it difficult to solve the puzzle, try working from right to left instead of working from left to right.
Tip 7: Take Notes
It often takes many different attempts to solve a puzzle. Try taking notes in order not to repeat failed attempts. This is also a very effective technique when you are in a maze situation. Don’t waste your time trying to remember your movements but start recording every step you take. If you get lost, by that way, you can reverse your steps and get back to the beginning. With an actual maze, you should draw an actual map.
Tip 8: Don’t Give Up
This technique sounds kind of silly, but some people often insist certain puzzles are “impossible” or “broken”. It’s not true! All puzzles are thoroughly tested to make sure that can be solved. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking the puzzle is unsolvable. Although some puzzles are really very challenging, they all can be solved.
Tip 9: Guess and Check
This is a classic technique that many people have learned in grade school mathematics courses. It may not be very efficient or reliable, but sometimes it’s all you have to work with. The nicest thing about this technique is that it requires just a little effort and can be a great way to relax your mind.
Tip 10: Big Fish Games Forums
If you are stuck and just need to know the answer, join the Big Fish Games Forums and try posting your question here. You can get an answer quickly from the other players.
While computer games are an interesting form of entertainment, many people also enjoy the challenges they pose and the feeling of accomplishment when finishing the game. However, sometimes completing the puzzles can be quite difficult. If you are a fan of puzzles, please consult these ten tips for getting through some common puzzles.
Tip 1: Have a Plan
Of course, not any strategy is going to work all the time. The list here will give you a few ways of thinking about the puzzle solving process. Before you solve a puzzle, just stop and think about the puzzle before you begin. Instead of taking a wild stab at the puzzle, identify a good strategy that can help you approach the puzzle in the shortest way. Without a plan, you may succeed but hardly. It is said that if you think through the problem first, you’re bound to do well.
Tip 2: Don’t Over Think
The puzzles mainly don’t require advanced problem-solving skills. If you think you need to use advanced skills to solve a puzzle, you’re overdoing it. Although some puzzles can be tricky, they rarely require advanced computational skills.
Tip 3: Look for Patterns
A repeating pattern may lead to a solution. Instead of looking for a complicated series of steps, try looking for a pattern. Moreover, by recognizing patterns of movement, you can move pieces and realize how this movement will change the puzzle. By analyzing the movement of the pieces, you can see the way the puzzle pieces interact when moved. The more pieces you get into position, the more difficult it becomes to move the remaining pieces.
Tip 4: Group Items
Looking for ways to group objects in a puzzle is helpful sometimes. If you notice that there are only two types of objects in the puzzle, just think what will happen if you put them together? So, try grouping objects with common characteristics.
Tip 5: Check Your Inventory
What are you carrying? Is there anything in your pocket that can help you solve the puzzle? Check to see if the puzzle solving key is hidden on you! Maybe you need objects found outside the house in order to solve the puzzle.